• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed GOLD 2022 1/4 Tiger Lunar, 2012 1/10 kangaroo

Not the most active forum but before I move these onto dealers I thought I’d try here first. Open to exchange esp for sovereigns and payment in GBP is an option. 
50g minted Perth mint bar: SOLD

1oz Perth mint cast bar: SOLD

1/4 oz 2022 Lunar tiger 

1/10oz 2012 Kangaroo 

Delivery at cost to AUSTRALIA , UK post available. All bought direct from a dealer. Happy to send to intermediary for testing at buyers arrangement. 
Any questions please ask.

IMG_9977.jpeg

IMG_9976.jpeg

IMG_9975.jpeg

IMG_9972.jpeg

Edited by Agaupl
Updated for spot price move and sales

Aaaahhh😉

2 hours ago, Agaupl said:

Was always a long shot on the Aus forum.
I can arrange for the gold coins to be sent to the uk 5th sept for uk delivery if this helps anyone. 

What would help is if you priced them in £ as you are wanting £ in payment. For now I see $, is this US dollars or Australian dollars.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

What would help is if you priced them in £ as you are wanting £ in payment. For now I see $, is this US dollars or Australian dollars.

It’s in the Australian/ NZ sales thread mate so it’s priced in local currency. Im not wanting £s it’s just an option. I would put this in the UK thread no problem and price it in GBP (it would be much easier to sell) but following the rules of TSF it’s here as the goods are here; and the exchange rate changes in gold price and in FX everyday. If I move it to the UK in September prices will not be the same as today, so it wouldn’t help anyone tbh. 

Aaaahhh😉

11 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

It’s in the Australian/ NZ sales thread mate so it’s priced in local currency. Im not wanting £s it’s just an option. I would put this in the UK thread no problem and price it in GBP (it would be much easier to sell) but following the rules of TSF it’s here as the goods are here; and the exchange rate changes in gold price and in FX everyday. If I move it to the UK in September prices will not be the same as today, so it wouldn’t help anyone tbh. 

Sorry, I thought you were listing on the UK site as you stated that would take payment in £.  GLWS

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• Agaupl changed the title to GOLD 2022 1/4 Tiger Lunar, 2012 1/10 kangaroo
  • 3 weeks later...