• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *Cheap* 2022 1/4oz Gold Britannia [Posted SD]

stackerp5

1/4oz gold 2022 Britannia coin in capsule. Bullion coin, no marjor marks or scuffs from what I can see. Capsule a bit dirty on the outside (see pictures).

Cheap to go soon! Today would be perfect, thanks :)

£417 Posted SD

20221113_124226.jpg

20221113_124240.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to Lightning Auction - 2022 1/4oz Gold Britannia

1.5 hours to go! Bargain!!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to *Cheap* 2022 1/4oz Gold Britannia [Posted SD]

Someone buy this please I need to fund a purchase 😅

7 minutes ago, SiCole said:

£410 posted?

Minimum I can do is £416 posted but I just wont use as much padding to save on postage. I paid £409 for the coin plus SD, £416 total :)

18 minutes ago, Zeuk said:

Hi

I'll take this at 416 posted if not already sold to SiCole?

Sold to you Zeuk! Please send me your address via PM, I will reply with bank details and a transfer reference for you to use :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived