• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 20g gold valacambi combi bar £1040 + post ( sale with a twist )

James32

1 hour ago, Rains said:

£500 now £540 after xmas lmao

Actually Rains, with a comment like that you belong on the Naughty Boy Step! 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

On 12/11/2022 at 13:31, James32 said:

Hi please read carefully ( no offers )

20g sealed gold Combi bar £1040 + post of choice/risk ( recommend SD)

Read the next bit carefully please.

Payment after delivery to established members is perfectly acceptable 😃 in fact I insist on it!!! I've been doing a bit of thinking about recent sales attempts and came to the realisation... It's very easy for established members to ask for receipt of goods first  ( my views hasn't changed on this, but I'm simply proving that I'm as comfortable asking as I am doing) so today's sale comes with a twist, I will not accept payment until goods are received, hopefully this shows newer members it works when due diligence is carried out carefully.

What's an established member? In my view it's someone with a decent feedback score but more importantly to me at least..an active member of the forum that takes part in discussions and signs on a decent number of times a week.

Don't feel embarrassed to ask any pertinent questions either.

Thanks for listening 😃

PXL_20221112_131141782.jpg

PXL_20221112_131143961.jpg

PXL_20221112_131152398.jpg

Great idea!

On 12/11/2022 at 14:49, Weirdfish9 said:

I’ve been an active buyer in here since the start of the year. Yet to make a sale but would have no issues sending anything to established members on here prior to payment. It doesn’t take long to realise that this forum is based on honesty and integrity and that’s a great way of operating in my opinion. Now can someone lend me £1040 (plus post)? 😂. Good luck with the sale

yes no problem I can lend you 1040 +post, only ask for 4% monthly(42pounds) and when you have funds you will get your gold :-)

good idea ?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived