• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen and Tudor Beast

pkevinp

Hi Everyone,

I have loved the Queen beast collection and managed to gather the entire bullion set last year. I really loved those coins, and I have seen that some of the complete proof set were sold for 4000$ to 5000$. Because of that, I have decided to buy two sets of the new proof set of Tudor Beast. I managed to be on the recuring buying list from the Royal mint and got 2X sets of 1Oz Panther and the Lion of Tudor. I plan to sell one set when the collection is complete. 

So far, I haven't been as impressed by the Tudor Beast coins compare to the Queen beast and was wondering if they will be as valuable as the Queen Beast? How much do you think the complete proof set will sell for? Is there a way to know in advance how valuable a collection of coin will be?

I would really appreciate your insights, thanks in advance.

Edited by Lr103
Added an 'r' to 'Tudor' in the title

Welcome to the forum!  

I am also a fan of the Queen's Beasts, and started buying some of the Tudor Beasts.  I would personally place a higher value on the Queen's Beasts and would be surprised if the Tudor Beasts ended up as popular.  They are still nice coins in my opinion, but to this point I do prefer the Queen's Beasts from a design perspective.  The Tudor Beasts also came along at a point when the Royal Mint has introduced a huge number of coins many more sizes and metals (even different edges!) than when the Queen's Beasts were released.  

That said, I'm still buying some of the Tudor Beasts, as I still like them for my own collection.  I would be pleasantly shocked if they do as well as the Queen's Beasts.

• Lr103 changed the title to Queen and Tudor Beast