• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed x12 different selection of NGC graded gold coins - Sovereigns & Obscure overseas gold RM S/D included in price

Paul

Description

A really nice selection diverse, weird, seldom seen and wonderful graded NGC gold coins to picks from 

1.  2013 UK £25 1/4oz gold proof Britannia PF66 Ultra Cameo = £465

2. 2021 UK £25 1/4oz gold proof Year of the Ox - First Releases Label PF70 Ultra Cameo - NGC Top population of 5 only = £650

3.  2017 UK 1/4 gold sovereign - PF70 Ultra Cameo - Variant design for 200 year anniversary, set to always be a popular coin with collectors  = £300

4. 1994 Isle of Man 1/10oz gold Noble - PF70 ultra cameo - Seldom seen for sale =  £255

5. 2012 UK 1/4 gold sovereign - PF70 ultra cameo - Variant olympics design, set to always be a popular coin with collectors  = £270

6.  2015 UK £25 1/4oz gold Lunar Year of the Sheep coin - MS64 DPL = £400

7. 2003 UK £25 1/4 oz gold Britannia - PF70 Ultra Cameo = £500

8. 1978 FM Belize $100 gold - Itzamna - PF70 Ultra Cameo - (gross weight 6.21g – purity 0.500 - 1/10 gold )  = £250

Beautiful coin, looks bigger & bold in slab than its meagre 1/10 gold content !

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces100278.html

9. 2019 UK £10 1/10 oz gold Britannia - PF70 Ultra Cameo = £350

10. 1/4 Gold KOMSCO Korean Tiger Medals 2016 - NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo = £550

11. 1/4 Gold Kazakhstan 500 Tenge Lunar Year of Rabbit 2011 - NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo = £550

12. 2017 UK Full Sovereign - Platinum Wedding Anniversary - reeded Edge "Struck on Day" - Mintage just 750 - MS69 DPL = £625

Private message me or leave a comment below if you wish to reserve/purchase

Condition:

As all slabbed the grade shows the condition - 70 being the best best possible to achieve

Reputation & Trust:

• I'm a long time member here of many years, since 2014 - both as buyer/stacker, seller & regular valuable forum contributor
  • I have done dozens of deals here and held in high regard. Often regular four figure deals
  • Additionally I have been trading on eBay since 1999 with over a quarter of a million different sales with my online business.
  • All orders & messages dealt with personally by myself.

Item Location

• UK  

Shipping: 

• Included in price of each item. Your item(s) will be posted out fully insured in secure, tamper-evident, nondescript parcel via next working day Royal Mail Special Delivery

Shipping destinations

• UK only - no overseas postage im afraid

Payment Terms

• Payment by UK bank transfer ONLY

Dispatch Time

• I aim to dispatch ASAP within 1 working day, item are in hand, ready for immediate dispatch.  No dealer delays/orders on back fill/waiting for mints

Photos

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2704.JPG

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2707.JPG

IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

• 2 months later...

Archived