• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New year, new goals, and visions !

2021 will be soon be all but a memory as we step into 2022 

What great things happen for you in 2021? 
and whats you goals and visions for next year be it business, pleasure, and hobbies 

for stacking goals 

please use the link kindly provided below or feel free to share still ! 

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and all the very best for you and yours in 2022

magpie79 

Edited by magpie79

6 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Apologies, already started...

I did have a quick look through the threads before starting this one 

must of missed that thanks 

r edit the post now thanks ! 

Edited by magpie79

Well in that case@magpie79... 

I'll remember 2021 as the year I started in my journey into PMs, that and the emptying of my bank account.  My goals for 2022 are fairly simple, to still be holding down a job to help pay for my new hobby 😎

All the very best to you and yours as well!

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

25 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Well in that case@magpie79... 

I'll remember 2021 as the year I started in my journey into PMs, that and the emptying of my bank account.  My goals for 2022 are fairly simple, to still be holding down a job to help pay for my new hobby 😎

All the very best to you and yours as well!

thanks for that @CaptCaveMan great username by the way,  definitely in my top three!

am still laughing at @CyrilSneer😂

sounds like a good year for you long may it continue!

what you stacking ? 

wish you all the best for 2022 and hope to catch you next year still on the forum ! 

Edited by magpie79

5 hours ago, magpie79 said:

2021 will be soon be all but a memory as we step into 2022 

What great things happen for you in 2021? 
and whats you goals and visions for next year be it business, pleasure, and hobbies 

for stacking goals 

please use the link kindly provided below or feel free to share still ! 

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and all the very best for you and yours in 2022

magpie79 

What are yours first! 

1 minute ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

What are yours first! 

took up playing a lot of bad golf this year but enjoying it

buying and but mostly failing in sports cards. ufc 

been the best year so far for my construction company and looking to scale up next year through merger and acquisition 

stacking plan has now changed for the about the fifth time since starting in 2019 but outlook for 2022 is rid of most of it and try and stay in the vain of sovs 

most importantly everyone near and dear to me are in good health and haven't been effected to badly by the last few years 

bit of a rant but you did ask 😅 thanks