• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2016 & 2020 India (Delhi) MMTC Pamp sovereigns

oooootini

Iirc wasn't the original contract for 5 years starting in 2013? If so I believe I have one I can let go from the year before the last year of that original contract, which would make it a 2016 (?) The only problem is it's a long time since I visited that part of my stack so may take a bit of time, and I don't know what the going rate for these is. Sorry, not very helpful, but maybe a back-up plan for you if you don't find something quickly and I'm right about the dates (?).

25 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Iirc wasn't the original contract for 5 years starting in 2013? If so I believe I have one I can let go from the year before the last year of that original contract, which would make it a 2016 (?) The only problem is it's a long time since I visited that part of my stack so may take a bit of time, and I don't know what the going rate for these is. Sorry, not very helpful, but maybe a back-up plan for you if you don't find something quickly and I'm right about the dates (?).

Thanks Kimchi, that would be amazing if you're able to dig one out.

No rush, and I'm sure we'd be able to agree on a reasonable price.

👍

28 minutes ago, oooootini said:

Thanks Kimchi, that would be amazing if you're able to dig one out.

No rush, and I'm sure we'd be able to agree on a reasonable price.

👍

I haven't been able to access that part of my stack for a while tbh but will do at some point. Hopefully someone else will have one in hand but don't hesitate to PM me in a week or two. Happy to let one go to a good home and sure we can work out a fair price :)

21 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I haven't been able to access that part of my stack for a while tbh but will do at some point. Hopefully someone else will have one in hand but don't hesitate to PM me in a week or two. Happy to let one go to a good home and sure we can work out a fair price

Excellent, thank you.

Archived