• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Need cheering up?

2 hours ago, goldhunter said:

Just found a recent purchase cheaper?

Mistakenly gave the Royal Mint one last chance?

You need cheering up

Thank me later

you gotta be really miserable to be cheered up by that haha.... send it to the flat earthers and doom merchants.. 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

I know the lyrics to this. 

Its goes 

Oh herefordbullyun please come around my place and you can glady punch me the fartpipe... 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt. My favourite chat up line - J'adorerais te mettre dans la pipe.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

14 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I know the lyrics to this. 

Its goes 

Oh herefordbullyun please come around my place and you can glady punch me the fartpipe... 

There's a missing word between gladly and punch... 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

23 minutes ago, Gordy said:

There's a missing word between gladly and punch... 😂

The song was top of the hit parade for 15 straight weeks in the Japanese charts . She offered me to take part in the video and carry out said actions. I declined as I was too busy counting my stack. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt. My favourite chat up line - J'adorerais te mettre dans la pipe.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived