• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GHANA 5 CEDIS LUNAR SKULLS 2016 MONKEY-PROOF and BU

Luker2

1/4/2016
2016 LUNAR SKULLS – Year of the Monkey
— LOTTERY —
100 PAIRS OF 2016 LUNAR SKULLS
WILL BE ALLOCATED BY LOTTERY FOR A SPECIAL PRICE!

Due to the high demand and limited availability of coins
(500 proof and 2000 BU), we are conducting a lottery for
100 pairs of the 2016 Lunar Skulls release in proof
and BU for a special introductory price.

Please go to:
SkullCoins.com or LunarSkulls.com
to fill out lottery submission form and for all details.

!!! WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED SOON !!!

Does anyone think this worthwhile. My BU coin from last year vanished in the post )) but I do think this one may be a damp squib .. Is that a word?

36 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Does anyone think this worthwhile. My BU coin from last year vanished in the post )) but I do think this one may be a damp squib .. Is that a word?

Depends whether you want to collect them, believe the lottery will be at an advantageous price and trust them to get the coins to you.

I don't think the goats were much good from a flipping viewpoint.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

ive got two goat proofs , took ages to turn up but got here in the end , bit disappointing they havent put a picture up of the design to go with this lottery .

when i bought the goat proofs they said that all purchasers would have first option on buying the coins following in the series but havent had any emails off smmint about the release

6 minutes ago, daz said:

ive got two goat proofs , took ages to turn up but got here in the end , bit disappointing they havent put a picture up of the design to go with this lottery .

when i bought the goat proofs they said that all purchasers would have first option on buying the coins following in the series but havent had any emails off smmint about the release

Yes, I remember the goats taking for absolute ever to be issued and receiving some fairly melodramatic emails from the seller about late nights, worry, problems, they had not arrived yet, what was he to do........ blah blah blah. 

When I asked for a refund the coin was in the post the following day. Subsequently turned me off the series. 

29 minutes ago, ArthGoch said:

Yes, I remember the goats taking for absolute ever to be issued and receiving some fairly melodramatic emails from the seller about late nights, worry, problems, they had not arrived yet, what was he to do........ blah blah blah.

When I asked for a refund the coin was in the post the following day. Subsequently turned me off the series.

probably a one-man band in his shed.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

This kind of coin isn't usually my thing at all, but I got caught up in the Goat Skull frenzy on the Australian forum last year and ended up buying 3 of the BU version. I quickly felt a severe case of buyers remorse and was planning on selling them before they had even arrived. I just about scraped my money back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived