• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 oz bar storage

UAL787

Been looking on the forum but no luck so far, is their such a thing as a storage box for 1oz bars, that are in the royal mint sealed packages to stop them damaging each other, started recently buying sovereigns but now getting hooked on 1 oz bars after getting a few Una & the Lions which look really nice & want to try and keep them that way.

Looked at graded slabs storage boxes but couldn't find the dimensions of the slabs to see if it would work.

Cheers👍

The sealed pouch that contains the bar is your problem finding a neat box.
I have a couple of empty Perth Mint one ounce bar rectangular tubes - solid white polythene type.
Inner dimensions 47.5 x 27.5 mm and 63.5mm depth so contained 20 bars.
You can always put a protective separator between naked bars to stop them rubbing.
Unfortunately having just checked the Una bars are too large to fit.

Cheers will look into those, sounds like a good solution as don't really want to take them out of the pouch's  (probably wrong but think they would lose some of their value if I did)

Thanks for the suggestion, reckon I should have asked this question in the capsules part of Forum really.

On 10/04/2021 at 12:39, UAL787 said:

Been looking on the forum but no luck so far, is their such a thing as a storage box for 1oz bars, that are in the royal mint sealed packages to stop them damaging each other, started recently buying sovereigns but now getting hooked on 1 oz bars after getting a few Una & the Lions which look really nice & want to try and keep them that way.

Looked at graded slabs storage boxes but couldn't find the dimensions of the slabs to see if it would work.

Cheers👍

I have encapsulated my 1 oz Una and the Lion silver bar.  Looks good.  Air-Tite 1 oz bar direct fit capsules works good.  

Archived