• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Best Coins & Bars To Buy

xmerchant

I have been researching alot over the last few days and have concluded that I will invest in silver bullion and gold, only talking about silver for now I need to learn gold lol

What are some good brands to go with when buying bullion silver considering premiums, if they are easily accessible, milk spotting/toning, where I can buy them, whether it's worth the premium and any other issues I should be aware of? Maples, Krugerrands etc.

I plan to stack for 5-10 years and interested in small bars nothing to big 10oz max as I won't be able to afford them.

Thanks! :)

Loads of material on YouTube. Britannias are great if you reside in the UK given their CGT exemption status.  

If your buying silver then buy from the forum as the prices are very good when compared to dealers. If the items spot/milk it is what it is. 

Gold is relatively straightforward not much to dwell on, buy as cheaply as possible for the weight.

A good point to start on, when deciding what to buy, is where you will sell? I'd personally recommend you start researching your local area for coin and bullion dealers, antique and pawn shops. Chat to them, see what they are most interested in buying. After all, they will most likely be the ones buying it off you in the long run. 

Archived