• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

paypal credit

Evening, i wondered if someone could help. I have been wanting to buy something on ebay using paypal credit from modern coin mart  or apmex. I wanted to pay by paypal credit, which i have applied for and have a usable balance.

Now, when i come to check out, there doesnt seem to be an option to pay via paypal credit, just my normal bank account / debit cards. Do some sellers not allow paypal credit? Does it just automatically use my paypal credit as the main payment method?

Bit lost here so if anyone could shed any light i would much appreciate it.

cheers

Must admit, I didn't even know PayPal credit existed!!!

I have a PayPal debit card which comes in very useful, especially if you want to keep purchases away from your bank account.

I have done a bit of reading on credit and it doesn't seem to say that only selected merchants allow it.

Stacker since 2013

Must admit, I didn't even know PayPal credit existed!!!

I have a PayPal debit card which comes in very useful, especially if you want to keep purchases away from your bank account.

I have done a bit of reading on credit and it doesn't seem to say that only selected merchants allow it.

yep thats the thing, i thought that maybe only some sellers offered it, but i really have no clue....i just get to the checkout and it only gives me the options to pay via debit card, credit card or paypal. I click on paypal, and it just asks what bank account i am using, doesnt give me the paypal credit option....very confusing! (and annoying)

Just out of curiosity I looked into this and I can't find anything that states they only allow payment in your own currency.

It states that you can use it in ANY place that accept paypal as payment.

Ok, I have not used it, so I have no personal experience in it. But this is what I found out from Paypal website:

You can use PayPal Credit at most places PayPal is accepted – online and offline.

https://www.paypal-pages.com/paypalcredit101/index.html

Can I use PayPal Credit when I shop on eBay?

Yes! Look for the PayPal Credit option on the “Choose Payment Method” page, or when you check out with PayPal. PayPal Credit can be used for most purchases on eBay, except in the following categories: adult, digital goods, weapons, alcohol, and vehicles. (PayPal Credit is available for auto parts and accessories.)

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2871&topicID=&m=ARA

Archived