• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Two new series from elemetal.

StackemHigh

Does anyone have any information on the Privateer or American Landmark series from elemetal metals ?

I've tried emailing directly and at provident metals without any reply !

Any information concerning issue numbers or how many rounds in these series would be appreciated .

Stack 'em.

Does anyone have any information on the Privateer or American Landmark series from elemetal metals ?

Any information concerning issue numbers or how many rounds in these series would be appreciated .

Stack 'em.

No idea. The only info I've seen is that on the Provident website. The Privateers are out of stock now but no indication if that is the end of the mint run or just a temporary shortage.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Stack 'em.

The link below says the Privateer (P1) mintage was less than 75k. Final figure to be announced soon (that was more than a month ago). New, (P2) Privateer round has been delayed due to a redesign.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Silverbugs/comments/39yurb/2_ounce_ultra_high_relief_answers_privateer_and/?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Silverbugs/comments/3eu85n/privateer_2_announcement_from_provident/?

Not really concerned about the regular release of rounds, but I would like to know the how many rounds would be in the series.

Upto ten rounds in a series would be good for me as the short series as I would still be able to get multiples of my favourite Perth Mint, ram and Mexico favourites .

Not really concerned about the regular release of rounds, but I would like to know the how many rounds would be in the series.

Upto ten rounds in a series would be good for me as the short series as I would still be able to get multiples of my favourite Perth Mint, ram and Mexico favourites .

?

Q. How many different Privateer issues will there be in the series? A. No definite number of issues in the series yet. We're in the final stages of P2. We're in the early design stages of P3. I am personally hoping to get to at least P5, but no promises; a lot of this series depends on y'alls demand for it. If you hate P2 and P3, that might be it. If you love both, we will likely make a final decision on the number of issues at that time. It's too early with this product (because it's a new product, not just a new design) to make a decision now.

Archived