• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 100 oz Baird & Co / 2013 China Panda / 2015 Archangel Michael / 2019 Celestial Green Dragon (1 oz silver BU)

StevenDS

Shipping from Belgium

Shipping price will be communicated upon request, amount of coins and service desired. We can discuss shipping cost optimization depending on how many coins you desire and if you require tracking.

For your reference, registered shipping incl tracking costs to most European countries incl UK:
0 – 350 g            €15
350 g – 1 kg       €19
1 kg – 2kg          €23

All coins are 1 oz silver BU:

100 oz Baird & Co. silver bar                       €1890 (incl shipping)  SOLD OFF FORUM

2013 China Panda                                         €27/coin (28 available) 
Mint: China Gold Coin Corp                         individual capsule per coin
Mintage: 8.000.000                                       tray for buyer of 15 coins

2015 Archangel Michael                              €29/coin (20 available) 
Mint: National Bank of Ukraine                   individual capsule per coin
Mintage: 26.990     

2019 Celestial Green Dragon                       €28/coin (3 available) 
Mint: New Zealand Mint                               individual capsule per coin
Mintage: 10.000

Baird & Co 100 oz bar front.jpg

Baird & Co 100 oz bar back.jpg

2013 China Panda front.jpg

2013 China Panda back.jpg

2013 China Panda front full sheet.jpg

2013 China Panda back full sheet.jpg

2013 China Panda front sheet.jpg

2013 China Panda back sheet.jpg

2015 Archangel front.jpg

2015 Archangel back.jpg

2015 Archangel box.jpg

2019 Celestial green dragon front.jpg

2019 Celestial green dragon.jpg

1 hour ago, juansanto7 said:

Hi,

I am interested in one of each but can't justify the postage. If you get lots of small orders from UK, you may be able to organised it to get the whole lot posted to 1 person in the UK and then once in the UK then redistribute it? regards.

Juan

That can be done if there is sufficient interest.

FYI, cheapest shipping for 'one of each' (115g incl capsule, excl packaging) would be €9. Standard parcel without tracking (transit 3-4 days). That would be €3/oz.

This shipping price is valid up to 350g incl packaging. I need 60g for safe packaging. This leaves 290g for coins plus capsules. I can send 7 coins in capsule within this weight bracket, reducing shipping cost to €1.3/oz.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I can even safely package 8 coins in this weight bracket. €1.1/oz.

Current Bairds price for comparison:

£1,511 Price, 100 oz silver bar at Bairds

£302, VAT 20%

£7.5,  shipping (minimum intra UK)

£1,820.5 = €2,013 total at Bairds

I’ll reduce my price to €1,890 making it a +6% (€123) better deal.

My bar is new, bought on March 31st 2020. I’m only selling because what I wanted to buy back then wasn’t available, but is now.

Archived