• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Proof and regular Fractional silver

BammBammSilverstone

I've picked up some small pieces as novelty items . Now I see people paying up for Fractional silver . like this $.05 canadian proof some times they bid full oz prices , glad I look for deals . Also 1/20 oz libertad none proof as well . What do you'd think about tiny silver full collectables or novelty ?

Screenshot_2020-05-11-15-44-59.png

The only fractional silver I have is a half oz Canada commemorative. I think the gov't issue fractionals are probably good to stack but I'm not sure about private mint ones. I don't think I would bother with them unless it's to complete my collection of PAMP bars but the premiums are currently four times spot. Don't think I want them that bad. 

I really like the fractional nohas ark and libertad coins also perth mint half oz are quite nice.ill only pick them up if the price is right though. Recently picked up a tube of 1/2 nohas ark(10oz) for less than a 10oz bar so premium was very good indeed. As always its personal preference

Archived