• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Video Animation to Convince the Stubborn to Stack Metals!

Vegeta

Hi Guys im new here just wanted to say i know im not the only one who has tried to convince stubborn family and friends why they need to get hold of some precious metals, but with the times we are in and the times to come ive decided that i needed to break it down very simply and give milk to the babies type of thing. I made this Video Animation which does just that please share with anyone you think will find it helpful! Thanks 

• Founder & Administrator

Thank you for posting, in future please can you use the video section for posting videos. Found here: https://thesilverforum.com/videos/

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I enjoyed your video - very well done !!

HOWEVER - pause for breath.

When did you start your venture into PMs ?
Some of us were stacking silver in 2011 and 2012.
A bullion ounce coin ( cheapest source e.g. Germany with 7% VAT at the time ) would set you back around £35 and that was seen as a bargain as prices were forecast to rocket higher due to demand etc.
Financial people were at that time advising to accumulate even more as a safe bet as fiat was going to collapse.

Been there and still wearing the tea shirt ( cannot afford a suit after swapping good fiat for silver ) !!

Maybe you started this addiction when silver was closer to £10 an ounce but how many years will it take for some of us old timers to even expect to break even, whereas with low inflation our fiat would have been quite safe ?

Try imagining you made and released this video in Q1 2013 and watched it again a year later !

Hi ill be completely honest i only started stacking a year ago, i procastinated for a very long time. What i have to say to you is this is a Big Global problem, has their been a time recently when everything has been in a bubble we are normally moving from bubble to bubble but everything is in a bubble this time, literally everything? Stocks, Property, Luxury Watches, even sneakers!!! are selling for thousands of pounds. There is only one way to go in my opinion.

Archived