• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I am new to silver and I am looking for fractional rounds what is the best way to stack?

NotReel

Like the title says I am new to silver and found this forum from Youtube. I don't have a lot of money to throw around only $100-200 a month, I am mainly looking for fractional silver 1/2oz or less to trade with but the spot on them are alot compared to buying 1 oz generic rounds. I would like to know if any dealer has any good deals on silver for barter and the best way to stack it.

45 minutes ago, NotReel said:

Like the title says I am new to silver and found this forum from Youtube. I don't have a lot of money to throw around only $100-200 a month, I am mainly looking for fractional silver 1/2oz or less to trade with but the spot on them are alot compared to buying 1 oz generic rounds. I would like to know if any dealer has any good deals on silver for barter and the best way to stack it.

If you are in the US and a newbie - I would start with finding your local Coin Stores and stacking 90% Junk silver. It sells OK on the secondary market, its well recognisable, and its fractional. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 hour ago, NotReel said:Like the title says I am new to silver and found this forum from Youtube. I don't have a lot of money to throw around only $100-200 a month, I am mainly looking for fractional silver 1/2oz or less to trade with but the spot on them are alot compared to buying 1 oz generic rounds. I would like to know if any dealer has any good deals on silver for barter and the best way to stack it.

If you want silver to store your wealth/barter rather than sitting in a bank then find a local coin shop look at US 90% junk silver as @ilovesilverireallydo suggests. 

I like watching Silver Joker on youtube, I think his videos will help you a lot. They also make me jealous as we don't have those kind of coin shops over in the UK and junk silver is expensive here. 

You could also look at getting a coinbase account and buy $50 of cryptos every other month. 

fractional bars and rounds cost more then one ounce bars, but my wife and I like them also.  We like the valcambi bars, mapleflex bars and the stage coach rounds and bars. If you have never seen stage coach bars they are one ounce bars that break apart into 1/4 or 1/3 ounce bars. If you are going to buy 90% silver coins stick with mercury dimes, walking liberty half dollars and ben franklin halfs as these are easier to sell when the time comes. If you need help finding these and I will try to help you with the name of some dealers.   Jim

Archived