• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

INFO Re - 10 ounce and similar BAR capsules!

5huggy

The Aztec 10oz is a real pain in the backside and no direct fit capsules unless any appeared in last 2/3 weeks.  

I retro fitted the Air-Tite 10 oz capsule same as Britannia with a small thin layer of foam each side they looked quite good Ive not got a picture but sold a few on here someone may show you :) 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

9 minutes ago, SilverStan said:

The Aztec 10oz is a real pain in the backside and no direct fit capsules unless any appeared in last 2/3 weeks.  

I retro fitted the Air-Tite 10 oz capsule same as Britannia with a small thin layer of foam each side they looked quite good Ive not got a picture but sold a few on here someone may show you :) 

can you get the Brit - 10 ounce capsules then ??

You can pm me with details if you like! 👍

I was checking my 10 oz minted bars and there appear to be two main sizes. Length is pretty much standard but there are two widths, around 5 cm and 4.5 cm. The capsules in the market fit the larger size (like Britannia) but nothing suitable for the narrower one yet.

Only thing I have seen as an alternative are some reusable sleeves, that came with a bar. I am trying to purchase some of them.

In general when a bar comes in the original packaging, sealed and in good condition, I keep them there. Otherwise I put them in a capsule when possible or a sleeve if not.

Instagram: gildeon_67

Archived