• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Perth Mint 2016 bullion kangaroos

silversky

Perth Mint 1 oz 2016 Kangaroos for sale.

First year in the Perth mint bullion series of Kangaroos.

Small amounts come with a free capsule until I run out of them and larger amounts come in Perth Mint sealed tubes.

Bought by me from a large bullion dealer at release in a Perth Mint sealed monster box.  A couple of tubes were opened by me at random with random coins selected and tested for authenticity using four separate methods.  These coins come with a micro A etched into the A in Australia which is only visible when looking at them under a powerful loupe.  This makes these coins harder to counterfeit and adds an extra layer of protection.

£365 including Special Delivery postage if bought in tubes of 25.  £14.80 each plus postage at buyers discretion if sold in singles or small amounts including a free capsule per coin whilst I still have capsules left depending on demand.  Will confirm if I have enough capsules left for anyone that is interested in smaller amounts.  Happy to ship small amounts using First class, Second class or signed but with the risk of loss or theft in the post borne by the buyer.

These coins are bullion silver and may or may not have minor mint marks on them from the tubes although the ones that I opened and inspected were in excellent condition.  Perth Mint sealed tubes have not been opened but are known to be genuine because they came in a sealed monster box.  Each mint tube has been stored individually in an intercept guard anti tarnish ziplock bag and then put into a sealed environment with further anti tarnish strips and moisture absorbing sachets.  These coins are therefore in the same condition as I received them in new and I am more than happy that they are in great condition.

All sales sent in good protective packaging.  Please view my feedback regarding this and PM me if interested.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived