• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

600, 000 Euros in Krugerrands

silenceissilver

Some of you might have heard some parts of the story – the now former Austrian vice chancellor Strache resigned over a secretly recorded video that showed him talking about influencing a big Austrian newspaper with the niece of a Russian oligarch – unfortunately for him she turned out to be a prostitute or actress and the whole thing was a trap.

The video was recorded 2 years ago and only this month released by German media.

Although it is yet unknonwn who is behind this video, the actual perpetrators are known by now, a lawyer and a detective who apparently tried to sell this video and offered it to a German far left activst group called “Zentrum für politische Schönheit” which translates as “Centre for political beauty”.

Now, the outlet (“EU - Infothek”) that found out about the lawyer and the detective (the lawyer has made a confession already) claim they got more infos – the involvement of this activist group. The production costs were 350,000 Euros (renting a villa in Ibiza, providing a very expensive Mercedes so that the prostitute could play the role as rich niece etc.). Now this activist group tried to transfer the money by having an essentially worthless painting assessed being worth 600, 000 Euros but they didn't find an art valuator that was corrupt enough. Thus they used Krugerrands for they payment. It has to be said they are still denying these claims, however given that this Austrian alternative media outlet was right with the first part of the story, I believe the are right again.

Now the question is – who provided that amount of money?

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.epochtimes.de%2Fmeinung%2Fgastkommentar%2Ffolgt-dem-weg-des-goldes-kruegerrand-muenzen-fuer-ibiza-video-a2900481.html%3Ftelegram%3D1%23

(In this link above the “Centre for political beauty” is referred to as the “Centre for political crime”)

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eu-infothek.com%2Fibiza-connection-enthuellung-teilbestaetigung-und-dementi%2F

Here a summary of the story - “House of Kurz” (itwas made just before the Krugerrand part of it came out)

In another article it was also reported they found out it wasn't that easy to sell Krugerrands worth 600,000 Euros, discretely. If any suspicious Germans have offered you an unusually large amount of Krugerrands recently, please inform the Austrian police, lol

Should I say that I'm from Austria? :D

Just had a look at the sources you posted and I don't think they are trustworthy (that doesn't mean that the story with the 600k in Krugs could not be right anyways...)

36 minutes ago, Big23 said:

Should I say that I'm from Austria? :D

Just had a look at the sources you posted and I don't think they are trustworthy (that doesn't mean that the story with the 600k in Krugs could not be right anyways...)

Is is not true that this outlet EU Infothek found out about the lawyer and the detective whose deeds in this affair are now uncontested and is there no confession? It is, so why are they not trustworthy?

They are the source I linked to plus Epochtimes who are basically summarising EU Infothek. I also don't think anyone can find anything wrong in the video. Of course it comes with an interpretation of the story. I linked to it because I think it's an accurate interpretation. But of course that is based on my opinion. If you agree with the interpretation of the wider circumstances or not, the hard facts are correct and therefore it's trustworthy.

On 29/05/2019 at 17:37, silenceissilver said:

Is is not true that this outlet EU Infothek found out about the lawyer and the detective whose deeds in this affair are now uncontested and is there no confession? It is, so why are they not trustworthy?

They are the source I linked to plus Epochtimes who are basically summarising EU Infothek. I also don't think anyone can find anything wrong in the video. Of course it comes with an interpretation of the story. I linked to it because I think it's an accurate interpretation. But of course that is based on my opinion. If you agree with the interpretation of the wider circumstances or not, the hard facts are correct and therefore it's trustworthy.

I wouldn't care if it was george soros....the fact is this mutt and his party were willing to sell out their country to russia...if that isn't the whole point then you gave to ask yourself why you don't care?...it could be britain next or already is if brexit was getting donations from oligarch or the NRA were taking funds to launder then donate to pro trump....these should be followed and cut off dead or tomorrow's velvet revolution will be your vote and mine and the dark ages will become the future of former democracies.

8 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I wouldn't care if it was george soros....the fact is this mutt and his party were willing to sell out their country to russia...if that isn't the whole point then you gave to ask yourself why you don't care?...it could be britain next or already is if brexit was getting donations from oligarch or the NRA were taking funds to launder then donate to pro trump....these should be followed and cut off dead or tomorrow's velvet revolution will be your vote and mine and the dark ages will become the future of former democracies.

Britain has been target of Russian interference for ages. Russian interference in the Brexit referendum has been long documented:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

If a top UK politician was found in the same circumstances as  Heinz-Christian Strache, not one eyelid would be batted. The tabloid press, owned by ultra rich who don't pay tax in UK, are more interested in playing the immigrant bashing-game and blackmailing the Tory party.

6 hours ago, savoyard said:

Britain has been target of Russian interference for ages. Russian interference in the Brexit referendum has been long documented:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

If a top UK politician was found in the same circumstances as  Heinz-Christian Strache, not one eyelid would be batted. The tabloid press, owned by ultra rich who don't pay tax in UK, are more interested in playing the immigrant bashing-game and blackmailing the Tory party.

The tory party never needed  blackmailing, they have taken the money willingly every time, from the milk marketing board, the trains, the electric board, qwango's etc, etc, etc...no blackmail needed there.

7 hours ago, savoyard said:

What a load of rubbish. The past is littered with politicians in the UK caught by stings, who have resigned, stepped down or had the whips removed. The cash for question scandal a few years back comes to mind. 

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant eh? ;)

3 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

What a load of rubbish. The past is littered with politicians in the UK caught by stings, who have resigned, stepped down or had the whips removed. The cash for question scandal a few years back comes to mind. 

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant eh? ;)

lets not forget the prostitutes, selling land to build a highway on that they were voting on, the list could fill up Wikipedia...lol.

Archived