• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A new PM Dragon & Phoenix

Frenchie

On 27/02/2019 at 20:26, TheBeast said:

I was willing to pay a premium for that coin, but €350 - €400 is a little to much. It looks like they just want to empty the pockets of the collecters. 

Should of paid $260 usd from LPM when they first released 

Added 0 minutes later...
On 27/02/2019 at 08:39, happy2gether said:

Apmex back again to starting price USD 360 after down to 284. 

LPM around USD 411. 

Hope that volatility stops soon. 😉

Apmex is over $400 now

57 minutes ago, orion said:

Should of paid $260 usd from LPM when they first released

But that’s still excl. shipping and vat so i have to add an extra $100. 

I think they play mindgames with the price, so you’ll going to buy quick when the price drops down. 🤔

9 hours ago, TheBeast said:

But that’s still excl. shipping and vat so i have to add an extra $100. 

I think they play mindgames with the price, so you’ll going to buy quick when the price drops down. 🤔

Pretty standard marketing like any other consumer product 

8 hours ago, orion said:

Pretty standard marketing like any other consumer product 

Did you order one? I’m still hesitating between this one or some beasts to make my sets up to date. 

2 hours ago, TheBeast said:

Did you order one? I’m still hesitating between this one or some beasts to make my sets up to date. 

I resisted for like 2 days before ordering from Aurinum yesterday. I couldnt help myself getting a big brother to its two little variety brothers and golden mother!

3 hours ago, h103efa said:

I resisted for like 2 days before ordering from Aurinum yesterday. I couldnt help myself getting a big brother to its two little variety brothers and golden mother!

sorry about that. As I know Apmex started for their VIP clients with USD 230, later for 360, down to 284 and now about 400. First price at LPM I spotted was HKD 2050 (USD 260). 

I was also late although on the first day. 

But the coin looks really beautiful and I like the new effigy of the Queen.

On 02/03/2019 at 23:27, h103efa said:

Well i pulled the trigger this morning and orderd one from Auragentum.de my Beasts serie can wait a month or two. 😁

Haven’t got any coins of this serie but i’m quite a fan of 10oz silver coins and i think the design looks great! 👌🏻

On 03/03/2019 at 04:37, TheBeast said:

I ended up ordering from LPM. The Queen’s beast will stay around the same premium for at least a while but the 10oz dragon has already gone up a lot 

Archived