• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sunday night metal chat

dixiesilvergirl

With all the uncertainty of the current markets and the “trade wars” going on, you can watch tons of videos and read countless articles about how it effects precious metals and each one has a different reason and prediction. In Reality as of March 8th the date the new tariffs were announced silver closed at $16.49  today 30 days( an endless hours of analysing by so many ) later current silver spot price is $16.46.

Have you been following the news and the market? Have you made any changes to your stacking plan? What about a selling plan if you need the cash? Do you have a solid plan or maybe you can just post it on Craigs list?

2vmtYKETjJ2OLo2kNOsKf5_m3t2p3wAgq3n9wlfsEt2RDuq9RfWsUv7nCiEq_SQVCbV3kslVeks8J0w1eMOxhj2HvFDliik5GTwypdqu2hifxzaKMz-vXUO93UNF60x3vxhRsgwR

https://feedram.club/hashtag/craigslist

We always watch, not too closely but are aware of the market and try to follow the trends, but honestly our stacking plan has nothing to do with the market, other than we obviously like to buy if it goes lower and sell when it is higher. We are not making any changes to our stacking plan regardless what the market does, we buy as much as we can,  as often as we can and will hold until we have to sell or it does some crazy spike and we can retire on our own private island.

SHAy-Wi6nSVaj8Nqg92JDusXQnSDl_jgO9fiwF2W6ltkRYNFQCFoiR9ccJJWYtrrhhlJDUyFCOBfkExEP7MFvPn0YV6M2T7EInyxq5X2LQfrXeViATwYHJCk-VJHVzotuC-Bspc3

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/234046511855521472/

ovdKEtYkz2sPsgy7Oc1QayyeVHs0GYwwnJMgUcyC64tNXm7gi7zAU-eK30ShuZVCv8hX-UVtfxCIG2_dKfV1SXqx7-Hc1gooyWVTjbFqFG1vnM2qGTpVRFbnugYKvENZV0-YGLlz

After stacking for a while all the analysts and speculators start to sound like Chicken little and i think many of us get to the point where you really don’t listen to the hype and projections, As stackers we are more hands on people and there's no need to jump until something really happens. This time is a little different, we aren’t talking about a company and its stocks we are talking about world trading and the butterfly effects that will be happening globally.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this, please share them!

Thanks for reading and happy stacking!

This last week the Gold to Silver Ratio rose. It is now over 81. i always get a bit of silver every month. If i weren't concentrating on another precious metal investment i would keep the truck backed up and would be shoveling it in. I read a lot and watch a lot and listen a lot. Stocks are very high - they have been wobbling. Bonds are high and have been sliding for some time. Housing is inflated and there is plenty of dodgy credit as was the case in 2007/08. i see Canadian real estate prices are crashing. This will be contagious.

The smart money is exiting and will find a home in real good value hard assets. Food commodities are inline for a big bump up. The weather is not good - the number of mouths increase. Irrespective of trade disputes agriculturals are in line for sustained rises. Another port of call is gold and silver. People seem hooked on their gadgets which means a constant and rising demand for silver. i think we will look back on the prices at the moment in disbelief. If people are still asleep and not buying silver until their hands bleed that will be their loss. At least a few people in the West are awake and know where a profit lies.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I think Charlton Heston is too early to that trade, he should wait until after the market crashes but before it starts to recover (and we get a bit of deflation) to move his entire portfolio to gold and silver. :D

Maybe it should read more like "Buy gold & silver coins right after the markets crash, before paper monies collapse". :D

Edit, .. or, "Move to cash before the markets crash, then buy gold & silver coins before paper monies collapse" lol.

As I have seen no plausible explanation for silver currently being priced so low, bearing in mind where it was a few years back, then surely if you have any spare cash sitting around, now is a good time to add to your stack. Market manipulation and greedy bankers with complex structured products comes to mind. When the chickens come home to roost the price will rocket - fingers crossed !!

Archived