• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

rwanda 2018 year of the dog silver 1oz BU

dan100

Hi Bullion Billy thanks for the welcome :)  I really like this coin and see that there is only a 1000 mintage so I am not sure what? if any becomes available what sort of price it would be. and also then look and think if the price is worth it or not.

26 minutes ago, dan100 said:

Hi Guys,

New here but have been looking on various dealer sites and cant seem to find this, does any body have one for sale or know who has these in stock? and how much is a good price to pay?

Hi Dan - as part of the group order I am arranging from a European dealer (www.goldsilver.be) you can get them

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/1498-1-oz-silver-rwanda-dog-2018-.html

Here is all the information on the group order and how it works. They work out to be about £21 each + delivery from me to you so probably about £24 - £25 each. 

Let me know if you wanted to join in on the order!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Hi Backyard Bullion,

Yes I would be interested in that but again im new so can you please let me know how the group order works, I know goldsilverbe as I have used them myself.

if you are arranging it please let me know what I need to do to be included.

thanks.

1 minute ago, dan100 said:

Hi Backyard Bullion,

Yes I would be interested in that but again im new so can you please let me know how the group order works, I know goldsilverbe as I have used them myself.

thanks.

Super service by Backyard bullion. Great way to save on postage.

I MISSED THE BU IN THE TITLE SO IGNORE MY POSTS....:lol:

11 minutes ago, dan100 said:

Hi Bullionbilly,

As I say im new to this and never use  ebay and many people I see on the advice videos say its a bit dodgy buying from there?

Ebay is not so bad. A few trusted sellers off here sell on there to. If you do you're homework and check feedback etc you "should" be ok.

Ive bought and sold loads on there without a hitch.

Yeah sounds like a great way to save :) I am new to this so if I don't understand some things guys please bear with me haha. but yeah already so glad I joined this forum lots of people here who you can ask for advice being a newbie.

10 minutes ago, dan100 said:

Hi Backyard Bullion,

thanks.

Have a read of the post I liked in my earlier comment.

But basically...

We lock in a price and you pay me, I buy them. You then pay a % of the total shipping cost from GS.be to me based on the value of your order. If the total order from everyone is more than 5000 euros then this is nothing. 

Then the only other cost is me posting the coins to you - could be regular post at +£1 or it could be signed for at +£2.50 or special delivery at +£7.50 - Prices are approximations and will depend on weight of your parcel. All is done at your own risk and choice of postage. 

Then you get the coins - in this case probably in Mid December. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

57 minutes ago, dan100 said:

Hi Guys,

New here but have been looking on various dealer sites and cant seem to find this, does any body have one for sale or know who has these in stock? and how much is a good price to pay?

BU mintage unlimited. Proof mintage 1000

Archived