• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Advice on starting to flip with £100 only

Myblueheaven

Right,  I've decided to get a 1/20th 2017 Libertad  or one of @StackerMike graded pandas ( if hes still got them for sale ) with my spare £100, not sure which one, might toss a coin to decide LOL

Will still be buying a sovereign and silver every other month to build a stack.

Thanks for all your input its appreciated.

Myblueheaven

23 hours ago, Myblueheaven said:

I've looked into matched betting before but in all honesty couldn't be bothered after getting headache during a tutorial.

I know its good way to make money but I could never really get my head around it.

I might have another look into it this week if I have some pain killers at hand !!!

Thanks for your comments

Myblueheaven

"Can't be bothered" with making money lol. OK, then.

I'm sure in your world that money grows on trees and you can be easily made without putting in any effort or engaging your brain, so good luck. 

9 hours ago, vand said:

"Can't be bothered" with making money lol. OK, then.

To be fair, I think with investments it really has to be something that interests you

There's a million different collectible things out there you could potentially make money on, Pokemon cards to whisky to fine porcelain 

Make an investment a hobby or vice versa* then  at least the many hours you spend researching feel like a joy rather than a chore 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I love to make money........ who doesn't !!

...... and in my world money doesn't grow on trees. 

I've worked hard throughout my 46 years and I am doing ok.

As for not engaging my brain or putting in any effort...... well quite laughable really as the poster doesn't know anything about me or what I do for a living.

Big assumptions from Mr Vand because I can't be bothered with matched betting........

And I thought I was in the silver section of the forum !!!

Anyway back onto the subject of PMs, in the end I bought a 1997 , 1/20th gold panda ms69 off @StackerMike

Archived