• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 20 x 1oz Silver Maples ( Canada 2013 ). Free special delivery. From £475 , auction.

AUCTION  ( 7 days )

Items: 20 x 1 ozt Silver Maples ( Canada ) 2013.                         In maples (yellow top) storage tube

Condition: Please see attached pictures, but very nice, shiny and sharp edged. Some milk-spotting is possible for Maples, and one coin at least has a little tarnishing.

Starting Time and Date:  17:30  12/03/2024

Starting Price:  £ 475

Ending Time and Date:  17:29  19/03/2024

** Please, when you are happy with the coins received, remember to score my Trading Feedback.(which is still tiny, in great need of boosts! Thanks ** 

Note that The forum will automatically order posts based on who submitted first. Order on this thread is the order of bids. The thread posts contain timestamps and so the final bid during the final minute of the auction will be the winning bid (i.e. the auction ends at 9pm and there are three bids of £20, £22, and then £24 during 9pm and then a bid of £30 at 9.01pm, the winning bid would be the final highest bid during the time stamp of 9pm.)

Set Increments:  £5 minimum bid increments.

Winning Bidder: The winning bidder is the person who has made the highest bid at the point the auction closes. In the event that the highest bidder pulls out or reneges on their final bid, I will contact second place, third place etc. accordingly. 

Item Location: Stockport area, England, United Kingdom

Shipping ** Free Shipping **Royal Mail special delivery. Personal collection at my local fast McDonald's also possible, please ask - this will give £8 discount on final sale price.

Shipping destinations: United Kingdom only

Payment Terms:  Bank Transfer only please. Bank details will be provided to item buyer/ auction winner

Dispatch Time:  Within two days from receipt of payment.

Feel free to ask any questions about the coins. Thank you all, PenguinUK.  (ebay PigeltUK)

Photos: Sorry about the blue tint in the older pictures, the coins are not actually blue! 

image.jpeg.862cbfa78be045bcff2a36f6057b9b10.jpeg

image.jpeg.e143b62b38e5f2da0ee02befb8ede84e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a1b1b4f7ccda4ae69581fa14200f864f.jpeg

p.s. I have more silver coins available, bullion such as Libertad ( Mexico ) 1 oz silver coins, and circulated old monies, which could be bought alongside this auction. Please ask after auction ends. Regards, PenguinUK/Phil

image.jpeg

Edited by PenguinUK
edited price down a bit. (after advice from experienced members)

• PenguinUK changed the title to 20 x 1oz Silver Maples ( Canada 2013 ). Free special delivery. From £475 , auction.
  • 4 weeks later...