• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed X3 Pamp Suisse Lunar Rat 1oz Silver, still with cover film on

Going off eBay prices I spread the cost so one for £305, one for £325, and one for £365. Equalling £335 per item. And there's three of them! Imagine the power! If you had a fourth there's probably some pretty unsavourable things you could do at each corner of the Earth- like a lattice structure 

'm no scientist though, and this may or may not be impossible, a sphere after all, has at least double that many sides. I tired counting them once but I cut too many corners, but at the same time not enough.

THiis is my last fun trade of the evening but if no takers, may consider offers tomorrow on singled but I have grown quite attached to them; I fell asleep with one them under me for several nights with a herniated disk preventing any under the hip movement.

I remember a magical time where I stopped thinking just, I'm growing over you"' but actually, seeing those furtive little eyes taking such pride in holding its good luck token, like I wish I held the Lunar Rat if it hadnt made it's way under my immovable arse. It was a magical time, and after several days, weeks, months, I realised: I'm not just growing on you With those eyes, you are growing on me too.

falling asleep now, goijg to close the dream at 8 got nit any deals always honoured will be sorted by Wednesday latest. Just got maples guy to find and do and soeth the deal maybe you read this, hopefully.

PXL_20240303_065223128.jpg

Edited by Jayjay

On 03/03/2024 at 17:05, Tomthomas said:

What’s the best price you would consider for all 3 

£320 for all 3 now, otherwise I'd rather put them on eBay. For £375 and make a bit more, but to save the faff I'll do them a bit cheaper on here. That of any interest?

• 4 weeks later...