• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queens Beasts, Tudor Beasts silver coins - Last three coins!

Hi everyone,

Good afternoon from Tokyo.😃

I am now in the process of clearing out some doubles from my collection and lo and behold I have come across some rarer Britannias, a full set of The Queens Beasts (QB) 2 oz bullion coins in capsules plus quite a few of the 2 oz Tudor Beasts as well.

All will be sold in bullion condition and in capsules and there are condition notes and pics for each coin below, to be 100% open and transparent about what you are buying.

All prices INCLUDE registered airmail postage with tracking.

***LAST THREE COINS FOR SALE - all pics below***

1 x 2017 2 oz Silver Queens Beasts Series - The Red Dragon of Wales .9999 Bullion Coin - some milking/toning around edge of both sides of coin  £sold

1 x 2018 2 oz Silver QB Series - The Black Bull of Clarence .9999 Bullion Coin – some minor milking £sold

1 x 2022 2 oz Silver - The Tudor Beasts - The Lion of England .9999 Bullion Coin – some minor milking £withdrawn

***** Will of course look at a close reasonable offer to take the remaining three coins by PM - remember all prices include postage ****

Payment by bank transfer to my local GBP account.

Points to remember please - Like all my prior listings here on TSF, all goods will be shipped from my home in Tokyo to you and generally take 7-10 days to get to the UK via registered airmail with a tracking number. All packages will be wrapped discreetly, packed carefully and labeled appropriately to ensure a smooth transition to you with minimal customs holdups (and yes, my record shows many successful duty free shipments to UK based TSF members)! Please feel free to check my feedback here and on the silverstackers forum under the same username if we haven’t dealt with each other before.

Pics below -

All three remaining coins in capsules - 

group-1.thumb.jpg.f10d2019998f08d954988087fca932bc.jpg  

group-2.thumb.jpg.8367279f22b51c8bc70c94d5ceafaab5.jpg

1 x 2017 2 oz Silver Queens Beasts Series - The Red Dragon of Wales .9999 Bullion Coin

dragon-1.thumb.jpg.86373ebf00138fd40d713abd0cf02f7a.jpg  dragon-2.thumb.jpg.4bbeb490662c318c7de6ae71c7d4c8f8.jpg

1 x 2018 2 oz Silver QB Series - The Black Bull of Clarence .9999 Bullion Coin

clarencebull-1.thumb.jpg.459fdb761cfffcb13bef069b4ad5e195.jpg  clarencebull-2.thumb.jpg.1f7c180559d01b1b5fa3aec4db0922af.jpg

1 x 2022 2 oz Silver - The Tudor Beasts - The Lion of England .9999 Bullion Coin

lionofengland-1.thumb.jpg.b94a5278ff30f2eda85f2bf5905d7e7b.jpg  lionofengland-2.thumb.jpg.a645a178778a6091fd6dccbded659528.jpg

Any questions at all, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thank you everyone, 

andsing56

Edited by andsing56
Update sold items & pics

23 hours ago, andsing56 said:

The Yale of Beaufort .9999 Bullion Coin - excellent condition

The White Lion of Mortimer .9999 Bullion Coin - excellent condition

The White Greyhound of Richmond .9999 Bullion Coin - excellent condition

The Unicorn of Scotland .9999 Bullion Coin - excellent condition

The White Horse of Hanover .9999 Bullion Coin - excellent condition

Could be interested in these if we can come to a deal mate?

PS. Daughter is now fully obsessed with south Korea (but she did enjoy the photos of Japan, as did I)

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Posted (edited)

Bump just 5 coins to go as follows -

1 x 2017 2 oz Silver QB Series - The Red Dragon of Wales .9999 Bullion Coin - some milking/toning around edge of both sides of coin £62

1 x 2018 2 oz Silver QB Series - The Black Bull of Clarence .9999 Bullion Coin – minimal toning around edges otherwise good condition £60

1 x 2022 2 oz Silver - The Tudor Beasts - The Lion of England .9999 Bullion Coin – excellent condition £52

1 x 2023 2 oz Silver - The Tudor Beasts - The Yale of Beaufort .9999 Bullion Coin – excellent condition £50

1 x 2023 2 oz Silver - The Tudor Beasts - The Bull of Clarence .9999 Bullion Coin – some small milking under “B” in “BULL” and around the outer rim £48

So who’s gonna make me a close reasonable offer on the remaining five? I think they are pretty well priced now, but.......

Edited by andsing56
Adding more info

• andsing56 changed the title to Queens Beasts, Tudor Beasts silver coins - just a few left!
  • andsing56 changed the title to Queens Beasts, Tudor Beasts silver coins - Last three coins!
  • 4 weeks later...