• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Big Mama gold (Dan)Ragdoll (huge)

Just now, MrMidas said:

Yeah I not gona sell it for a loss see how it goes for now like hopefully get the offer in a couple days ,..what you think they do if I cancel the auction ?

I'm not 100% but vaguely remember if you cancel after receiving bids...you get penalised with a fee.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, James32 said:

I'm not 100% but vaguely remember if you cancel after receiving bids...you get penalised with a fee.

It will probably be their fee on the full amount of the last bid or reserve which ever is higher.

For this very reason. I only start auction at the minimum price I am willing to accept or only do buy it now price.  Putting a reserve on an auction will also work against you if one bid is made and reserve not reached.

Something like this Rag doll, it is a complete hit or miss with auction thus I would have listed with a price higher than you wanted with offer allowed, giving you total control. 

Your best bet now would be to let it run as there is still 6 days to go and you might be surprised with the outcome.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

They wouldent let me list it higher than £600 because I havent sold anything for a year even though it’s scrap value is a grand yeah I regret putting it on there I just read that thing about fee on the highest bidders price as well I’m thinking get my mate to just put a bid on it that’s so high if someone bids higher it’s worth it but if he wins it we just blank it …don’t think he’d get punished hard for not paying for something once ?,..he’d be getting a few drinks off me anyway for his trouble but yeah it is the season of spending and it is a nice piece as gold goes it’s more impressive in hand than any coin 

• 3 weeks later...