• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed F2F for cash - Lunar Dragons/Koalas silver for sale COMPLETED (Lots 5 & 6)

Hey TSF members,

Coming to the UK (13th-24th May) and am hoping meet one/few TSF members face-to-face (F2F) to do a couple of trades!

I would prefer F2F as that way I can actually meet some TSF members, you can look at each and every coin you are buying with your own eyes, I can buy you a coffee and we can share a story or two. All the pieces for sale are from my own personal collection and I am looking to receive GBP cash only, as it is much easier for me to convert back to JPY cash once I return to Tokyo! 

As far as timing and places go there is a possibility to meet at the following times -
Sun 14th May -     morning/lunchtime (anywhere in central London - staying in Goodge Street area)
Sun 21st May -     dinner time onwards (anywhere in central London - staying in Soho area)
Mon 22nd May -   Afternoon (around Clacton-on-Sea, Essex)
Tue 23rd May -     Morning (Clacton-on-Sea, Essex) OR mid-afternoon onwards (anywhere in central London - staying in Shoreditch)
Wed 24th May -    morning/lunchtime (anywhere in central London)

Just type in the thread  below "BUZZ LOT (lot number)" which means you agree to purchase the lot at the agreed price as listed to reserve the lot. If you buy more than one lot will apply a little more discount at the end off the grand total!

Lot 5 – 5 x 1 oz Silver Australian Coloured Lunar Dragons (Series II) - reduced to £COMPLETED 

**please do your own research against ebay prices - these can go well over $100 USD per coin**

- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Lunar Dragon (Series II) - Red 64,001 mintage
- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Lunar Dragon (Series II) - Black 15,186 mintage
- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Lunar Dragon (Series II) - White 12,156 mintage
- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Lunar Dragon (Series II) - Gold 11,027 mintage
- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Lunar Dragon (Series II) - Silver 12,523 mintage

Lot5-2a.thumb.jpg.bb5a2eae5a04b7c6ccb177d9d038daa1.jpg

Lot 6 – 5 x 1 oz Silver Australian Koalas - rarer years - 5 oz total - £SOLD PENDING

- 1 x 2007 1 oz Silver Australian Koala BU Coin (first year – mintage just 137,768)
- 1 x 2009 1 oz Silver Australian Koala BU Coin (mintage 336,757)
- 2 x 2010 1 oz Silver Australian Koala BU Coin (mintage 233,531)
- 1 x 2012 1 oz Silver Australian Koala BU Coin (mintage 388,046)

Lot6.thumb.jpg.41903f554420432a02688f192aed3a40.jpg

Any questions at all, feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you everyone,

andsing56

Edited by andsing56
rewording

• andsing56 changed the title to F2F for cash - Lunar Dragons/Koalas silver for sale 14/21/22/23/24 May (Lots 5 & 6)
  • andsing56 changed the title to F2F for cash - Lunar Dragons/Koalas silver for sale COMPLETED (Lots 5 & 6)
  • 4 weeks later...