• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Goldbacks for sale!

7 minutes ago, GoldCobra said:

Brilliant bro just read your comment 

thank you so much for the link looks like we pay a lot more for ours here 

and sorry I forgot to show the backs thanks for pointing that out 

and thank you for your support my friend 

That's just the set exchange rate mate (the official value they set). I'm pretty sure they pay more for the goldback from dealers over there. Did yours come in the protective sleeves?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

15 minutes ago, bobski said:

That's just the set exchange rate mate (the official value they set). I'm pretty sure they pay more for the goldback from dealers over there. Did yours come in the protective sleeves?

Yes bro they did come in a protective sleeve

@GoldCobra Also enjoyed your video and hit subscribe. Goldbacks are an interesting concept piece. I'm getting a lot of interest in them on eBay, here and facebook and yes, they are very high premium but for only a fiver you can own a bit of gold bullion or even currency. Can't say that for any other gold product and we are familiar with smaller size gold carrying a higher premium. 

I think there is appeal in that - it is a trivial purchase, is attractive and a cool concept - so it's more about those factors than adding gold weight to your stack. 

27 minutes ago, arphethean said:

@GoldCobra Also enjoyed your video and hit subscribe. Goldbacks are an interesting concept piece. I'm getting a lot of interest in them on eBay, here and facebook and yes, they are very high premium but for only a fiver you can own a bit of gold bullion or even currency. Can't say that for any other gold product and we are familiar with smaller size gold carrying a higher premium. 

I think there is appeal in that - it is a trivial purchase, is attractive and a cool concept - so it's more about those factors than adding gold weight to your stack. 

Absolutely agree and thank you for your support my friend

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2023 at 22:22, Sy007 said:

I received mine this week. My goodness they are pretty things! I'm going to get them professionally framed and hung up on my wall. Seems a waste of art to have them in a safe.

The way gold is going they'll be worth more than your car by retirement lol

Edited by CazLikesCoins
typos, excitement, gold envy

On 16/05/2023 at 21:59, REILsilver said:

Awesome, I would be interested is some of the 5s when you have them back in. Also do you have any pictures of the 10s? Thanks.

If you check out my ebay listing I have photos on there: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304732189358

13 hours ago, VinylSloth said:

Any left?

Replied to your PM

21 hours ago, VinylSloth said:

Was looking for 4 1’s or 5’s you don’t have 4 different ones on eBay that I can see?

Pics should all be visible but stock will be showing zero until my delivery arrives. I will have all teh 1s and 5s hopefully today

3 minutes ago, VinylSloth said:

Ok. Cool can I buy them from you on here and pay by banks transfer.

Yes absolutely. I just linked to teh eBay page so folk could see all the pics - significant if you buy direct as no eBay fees to price in :)