• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Compound Bow & Rapid Steel Ball Shooter

UK only

Hi folks this sale is for 

Kaimei Compound Bow 40 - 70 lbs (Right hand)

Archery steel ball bearing launcher rapid bow shooter 20 - 70 lbs (Right hand)

Reflex red & green dot sight tactical holographic scope 

Red laser sight scope for faster accuracy

12 unused training arrows 

151 x 15mm steel ball bearings

Tools and basic instructions. 

This hardly has any use as you will see by the close up of the original bow string (no wear) 

I'm a left handed shooter and wanted to try this right handed set up anyway. I fired about 6 shots at about one third power before I knew I need to stick to left handed shooting. 

UK sale 

Bank transfer in GBP only 

£495 including postage

Please message me your interest. 

There is a video in this listing showing an earlier model of one of these being fired. It is definitely not a toy and all safety precautions and common sense should be used when in storage or use. 

IMG_20230419_095037430~2.jpg

IMG_20230419_095107914~2.jpg

IMG_20230419_095856719.jpg

IMG_20230419_101024303.jpg

IMG_20230419_100801247.jpg

IMG_20230419_100831779.jpg

IMG_20230419_094542636~2.jpg

IMG_20230419_100015164.jpg

IMG_20230419_100432180.jpg

Edited by Vern

• Vern changed the title to Compound Bow & Rapid Steel Ball Shooter
2 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

IDK whether to laugh, cry, like or pretend I never saw this

Do you break down in the same way when you pass a shooting range or Archery centre. 

Each to their own I suppose but don't come here and ''Karen'' my sale. 

This is not in the spirit of the forum. 

Sales are for serious enquiries only not emotional outbursts. 

Edit for link for member https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/14830-please-read-commenting-in-sales-topics-no-unsolicited-posts/

Edited by Vern

I went with "thanks" in the end. I love guns and if you came across some of my posts you would see I like bows but I would prefer a Phalanx CIWS. I apologise, sir, for any misunderstanding.

My family had several generations worth of firearms, including antique shotguns, .22 rifles, air rifles, and the police made us give up all of it except for one shotgun that belonged to my grandfather. It still shoots great and for reference we had permission from a local farmer to shoot on his lands for pest control. The police make everyone with weapons of any kind feel like a criminal, which makes me nervous. I love your bow and GLWS

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Feel free to message me your feelings or preference. 

In the meantime I feel there is an excellent item for sale here. 

Some have referred to it as the poor man's shot gun. 

Personally I think it's an extension (rapid fire) and very powerful sling shot. 

It's obviously designed for fun in the right hands (right handed) pun intended. 

Serious enquiries only please. 

Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...