• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Problems with Aurinum.de

Pedro58

Hello,

I bought a 1 kg silver coin available on Aurinum.de. The coin was in stock, after 3 months of waiting he wanted to send me within 10 days another coin less interesting. I accepted as I thought I might loose everything. After a new month, nothing. I asked him to send me some coins he really had on stock. He sent me a percel saying that there was a little more to apologize. In fact there was in value 10 % less that what I paid.

So you did not receive your 1 kg coin but received just something smaller worth 10% of your payment?

It seems the seller is responsive - are they aware your 1kg is still missing? Or do they think what they sent fully substituted your 1kg coin? Probably not as you write the value is much less.

There's so much you should discuss with them directly, I'm not sure what type of advice you expect to get from here other than talk to the seller and demand finalisation of your deal that will be satisfactory for you. I'm sure the matter will be resolved - let us know how it goes!

Edited by CollectForFun