• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1779 George III Full Guinea

stackerp5

For auction today, an impressive piece of history in a more than acceptable and detailed grade, with less than 1/20th of a gram missing from the coin, extremely little gold missing on this example. The year 1779 is not really common after some research so this one is really one to be treasured. At the starting price of this quction, I'm already selling at a 20% loss due to needing funds. Please read below the terms of the auction.

Auction starts today and ends September 2nd by 23:59. Payment has to be made within 24 hours of winning auction.

Starting price is £525

Minimum bid increments £2

If price reaches or surpasses £610, free Special Delivery is included. Otherwise, winner has to pay shipping. Only SD is insured.

A free pre 1920 silver coin will be included with the order.

20220628_234642.jpg.961a8345d8e6dd26f6fddfbef52a952b.jpg

20220628_234651.jpg.0074f8cf8a44168bb1d55d34aa7b7a69.jpg

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Bump for this beauty! Will include a pre 1920 sterling silver freebie coin with it.

Edit: also including free 1st Class Signed For at a loss. Post is at buyers risk and can be upgraded to SD by paying an extra £3.65.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1779 George III Full Guinea (auction)

Changed to auction! Get bidding at this bargain!

• stackerp5 changed the title to *reduced, for auction* 1779 George III Full Guinea

bump

• stackerp5 changed the title to 1779 George III Full Guinea
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived