• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 500g fortuna bar

• Founder & Administrator

½ kilo PAMP Suisse Fortuna Bar £340 (this is the same price as APMEX) + £8.55 Royal Mail Special Delivery to UK. Shipping to EU at additional cost.

EDIT: FREE UK Special Delivery included. Only £340 £320 delivered. SOLD Pending payment.
Current Bullion By Post price: £382. Saving £42 at time of writing!

Bear in mind that if you ordered from AMPEX to UK you would also have to pay an additional 20% import VAT to import into Europe.

At time of writing bullion by post is out of stock and current price is £370.

This is by far the cheapest price you will find this bar in the UK due to VAT on silver bars.

Slight milk spot above head. And can slight marks.

pamp.jpeg

image.jpeg

Please see further posts below for more pics.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

BUMP.

FREE Shipping offer added.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

9 minutes ago, rebnah said:

Chris

fancy a deal with the privateer full set i have?

Not looking for a swap. Cash sale only. 

Discounts / Offers

Reduced to £320 delivered.

Discounts / Offers

9 hours ago, SilverSniper said:

Is it new, or remarketed (second hand)?

Spotless bar and case?

I bought it for myself new direct from a bullion dealer.

Bar has ever so slight (milk spot?) mark on. And the bar looks to have ever so slight imperfections on the mirror surface, but this may just be fine dust that has collected.

The case has some marks on as well. Looks like the case has got some spots, hard to show in photos. This is dispute the bar being stored in a coinarmour bag.

I will upload photos.

Discounts / Offers

fc400f1bd8e4954e9337a458da357dc5.jpg

6675a212f71201d246c9489c6f81b3d0.jpg

50f798f54f0a64cddb1d92cb2e5803cb.jpg

87770548f9bb9d0f8ca6ccce61fd11c8.jpg

Discounts / Offers