• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 Kilo world coins inc 1951 Crown with box and COA

We have here one kilo of mixed cupronickel, copper and bronze world coins.

Including 6 commemorative crowns (Churchill, Charles and Di etc) 

1951 Festival of Britain Crown in box with COA.

As well as Waterloo medal I assume replica as it's mint and shiny!  

The rest looks to be world coins with some post 1949 half crowns. 

Asking for £18 including second class post.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal Friends and Family

Thanks for looking 

IMG_20220607_115139647_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220607_114921092.jpg

IMG_20220607_114935647.jpg

IMG_20220607_114838973.jpg

IMG_20220607_114823851.jpg

Nice mixed bag of old coins.  Looks like the contents of my penny box.  I guess everyone who has been collecting for donkeys years has a box of old stuff like this..😅

I picked up a couple of "old"  George VI silver medals when I was backpacking around India back in the 1980s and always reckoned they would be fakes as there were loads of them for sale everywhere I turned but I never found out for sure.. I still have 'em kicking around somewhere..

2 hours ago, flyingveepixie said:

Nice mixed bag of old coins.  Looks like the contents of my penny box.  I guess everyone who has been collecting for donkeys years has a box of old stuff like this..😅

I picked up a couple of "old"  George VI silver medals when I was backpacking around India back in the 1980s and always reckoned they would be fakes as there were loads of them for sale everywhere I turned but I never found out for sure.. I still have 'em kicking around somewhere..

Thanks, I normally let these go for close to scrap price but there's some nice stuff in there and the crown is a decent collectable if people collect for the coins rather than the metal.  And the medal whilst I'm sure must be reproduced does look to be an exact copy rather than a poor fake, quality is excellent.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived