• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Full tube of x25 (2016) UK Britannia - £620 all in - RM S/D included (£24.80oz)

Paul

Description

A tube of 2016 UK Britannias

(x25) 1oz .999 silver coins including Royal Mint tube

£620 UK Royal Mail Special delivery included in price

(Works out £24.80 per coin/oz)  save around £1-1.50oz than buying from UK leading/cheapest dealers)

Not looking to spilt or sell single oz's - one deal for all x25 please

Private message me or leave a comment below if you wish to reserve/purchase

Condition:

They have been stored in original RM tube since purchase so show minimal handling, however upon inspection today some of the coins show some milk spotting which is common with Britannia's

Reputation & Trust:

• I'm a long time member here of many years, since 2014 - both as buyer/stacker, seller & regular valuable forum contributor
  • I have done dozens of deals here and held in high regard. Often regular four figure deals
  • Additionally I have been trading on eBay since 1999 with over a quarter of a million different sales with my online business.
  • All orders & messages dealt with personally by myself.

Item Location

• UK  

Shipping: 

• Included in price. The x25 coin bundle will be posted out fully insured in secure, tamper-evident, nondescript parcel via next working day Royal Mail Special Delivery

Shipping destinations

• UK only - no overseas postage im afraid

Payment Terms

• Payment by UK bank transfer ONLY

Dispatch Time

• I aim to dispatch ASAP within 1 working day, item are in hand, ready for immediate dispatch.  No dealer delays/orders on back fill/waiting for mints

Photos

IMG_2699.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

• Paul changed the title to Full tube of x25 (2016) UK Britannia - £620 all in - RM S/D included (£24.80oz)
  • 1 month later...

Archived