• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lunar Series 2 Silver Coin Set 0.5oz to 10oz

morezone

I have the Lunar Series 2 1/2 ox to 10oz sets in boxes.  Each set consists of 18.5 oz.  However, I will only sell them if I am able to sell all sets but I am willing to keep the Horse and Tiger which I currently currently have on display.  All the rest are vacuum packed and in storage and I will only retrieve them if there are takers for all the sets.  I will not be splitting the coins from sets.

I am listing my asking price which will also include the box and delivery.  I expect them to weigh more than 2kg once packaged so the coins will go Special Delivery and the box by 1st class.  I am also listing the current cheapest dealer price in € taken from Gold.de.  This would exclude postage and taxes and in a lot of cases it also means buying from multiple dealers.

2008    Australian Lunar Series 2 Mouse - £1400 (incomplete. € pricing  Some sizes out of stock.  Selling at my original cost) SOLD
2009    Australian Lunar Series 2 Ox - £700 (€878) SOLD
2010    Australian Lunar Series 2 Tiger - £600 (€764) SOLD
2011    Australian Lunar Series 2 Rabbit - £650 (€858) SOLD
2012    Australian Lunar Series 2 Dragon - £489 (€572) SOLD
2013    Australian Lunar Series 2 Snake - £520 (€651)
2014    Australian Lunar Series 2 Horse - £570 (€734)
2015    Australian Lunar Series 2 Goat - £550 (€690)
2016    Australian Lunar Series 2 Monkey - £520 (€627)
2017    Australian Lunar Series 2 Rooster - £550 (€649)
2018    Australian Lunar Series 2 Dog - £550 (€694)
2019    Australian Lunar Series 2 Pig - £550 (incomplete € pricing.  Larger sizes out of stock)

If anyone is interested you can either buzz here or send me a PM to show your interest.

Payment by BT and includes insured delivery.

Old pic of the outside of the box as I have removed the lid from my display set and a pic showing how the set looks inside the box.

2017-11-16 12.30.04.jpg

20210707_115404895_iOS.jpg

Bump and update on this.

All sets are for sale and a couple already sold elsewhere.  Each set will ship as a single SD parcel as it does weigh a little under 2kg packaged.

If anyone wants pics just send a DM and I will link you to the pics for the set you want to check out.

• 3 months later...

Archived