• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold For Sale

newbysilver

What Do I Have

2009 - Sovereign.                  £310.  Now Sold

2019 - 1/2 oz Britannia.          £670

Gold 50 pesos Mexican coin.   £1500 Now Sold

The Royal Arms 1/10 oz 2020.   £155.  Now Sold

All coins come in the original capsules from the dealers

Pricing. 

I have tried to price the coins fairly but I am open to sensible offers

All coins were bought from reputable dealers

Im selling as Im needing capital funds to start a new business venture

Payment is by bank transfer only, I do not accept paypal

Condition

All coins are in immaculate condition. No scratches of defects.

The 50 pesos Mexican coin has a few black spots, I am told this coin is known for defects but shouldn't defect the value of the coin. I know they are sought after and Im sad to see it go 

Postage and packaging

Special delivery for each package is required, this is £9 for package values up to £500 and £10 for insurance up to £1000 and £11 for insurance up to £2500

IMG_5597 2.heic IMG_5600.HEIC IMG_5601.HEIC IMG_5604.HEIC IMG_5605.HEIC IMG_5606.HEIC IMG_5607.HEIC IMG_5608.HEIC IMG_5609.HEIC

Archived