• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 6x 1 oz Ag: 1x Queen '20 / 1x Chronos '19 / 2x Equilibrium '18, 4x '19 - Free postage added!

Onkalo

Hi,

I have spare silver for sale, to make first trades and get feedback as a seller. Please feel free to ask any questions or for more photos. I prefer to sell single coins to more people rather than as a set. I am online everyday, but not all the time (Tuesday I am available before noon, wed-thur all day). All PM will be answered.

Items/ Prices/ Condition:

Please remember that it is a mass produced bullion, not proof coins and they will have imperfections. All scratches are on capsules only! Please, refer to photos.

1x 1 oz silver Queen 2020     £34 + P&P of your choice and risk! Now £33 + Free postage*

For me (!) it is in very good condition, but I am selling it as "circulated" because I bought it second hand on our forum, and I don't know it's source. Please refer to the photo. There is some kind of visible dent above the "Z" letter on the obverse. Also seems to be a little milk spot above the "U" letter on the reverse. Capsule is a one mess, I am sorry about that but I don't have any spares for a swap.

1x 1 oz silver Chronos 2019     £29 + P&P of your choice and risk! + Free postage* (payment pending)

That is a really nice coin in its simplicity. Shame that is't a proof coin and that little dents/dots are visible in certain angles, even from further look. Bought from European Mint in BU condition through forum group order.

2 x 1 oz silver Equilibrium 2018 £30 + P&P of your choice and risk! Now £28 + Free postage*

2 4x 1 oz silver Equilibrium 2019 £29 + P&P of your choice and risk! Now £28 + Free postage*

Equilibriums sourced as above. The left butterfly wing (Equilibrium '19) looks exactly the same across all of my other coins. I chose the best of them for sale and didn't notice any milk spots on them, however on my other bullion from that mint I noticed little milky dots, so please keep that in mind. Please, refer to photos.

Additional information:

I had to open some of them to check what was on the coin , what was on the capsule, but now I can't say what coins that was. Anyway I've been tipping them in capsules without touching them, but even if handled, I was wearing gloves and holding them by the edge at all times. I personally don't handle new coins in bare hands, even bullion, so I do care about that stuff.   

Payment/ Shipping/ etc. 

Item located in the UK and UK buyers only please.  

Payment by Bank Transfer only please.

Postage of your choice and risk, but must be at least signed for (preferred 1st Class Signed For). Only SD is insured! Free postage*

Dispatch on the next working day after payment is settled.

Thanks for looking👍

Update:

*Free postage (1st class SF at buyer risk. Can be upgraded to SD if difference is paid!

Equilibrium 2019 - increased amount by 2x 1 oz (all coins looks similar, but I can send more  photos on request)

1.jpg

3Q.jpg

6QA.jpg

7QAZD.jpg

5QK.jpg

9ER.jpg

10E9RA.jpg

11E2R.jpg

12E8R.jpg

13E8AR.jpg

15CAK.jpg

14CA.jpg

16RC.jpg

• Onkalo changed the title to 6x 1 oz Ag: 1x Queen '20 / 1x Chronos '19 / 2x Equilibrium '18, 4x '19 - Free postage added!
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived