• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Full set of 2oz Queens Beasts. £675 inc SD or swap for 2 sovs.

Richym99

One of the first items I purchased off a TSF member when I joined (not so long ago). Since then I realised that for me, silver was not a good fit for my investment goals. 

Probably the cheapest will find for a complete set. Photos were taken over the weekend to reflect scratch free condition of the coins. The photo of the set shows their general surface condition as it was taken in different light. 

WILL HAPPILY SWAP FOR TWO REASONABLE CONDITION (VF OR BETTER) SOVEREIGNS, OR WOULD EVEN CONSIDER ONE, IF THE VALUE WAS HIGH ENOUGH. (PROOF, UNC OR SCARCE FOR EXAMPLE).  

Bank transfer preferred over paypal f&f. 

Selling to put more into the pot of gold. 😉

QB1.thumb.jpg.2f896b6222958a303f9709069d02fefc.jpg    

QB Full set.jpg

QB2.jpg

QB3.jpg

• Richym99 changed the title to Full set of 2oz Queens Beasts. £685 inc SD
  • Richym99 changed the title to Full set of 2oz Queens Beasts. £685 inc SD or swap for 2 sovs.

Still trying. I might be giving these away at the cost of a couple of reasonable bullion sovereigns. Would even contemplate a swap for one sovereign if it's value put it into the high £500 range, or something a little more scarce. 

Sutely a steal for somebody with connections to make a quick buck.   

• Richym99 changed the title to Full set of 2oz Queens Beasts. £675 inc SD or swap for 2 sovs.

Theres still a few more sets for sale at roughly the same price on here but there is heavier than normal scratches on these and looks like ungloved finger prints all around the rims also signs of milking.......maybe my eyes i dont know. Could you post clearer pictures of them individually front and back?

1 hour ago, Squalleonhart said:

Theres still a few more sets for sale at roughly the same price on here but there is heavier than normal scratches on these and looks like ungloved finger prints all around the rims also signs of milking.......maybe my eyes i dont know. Could you post clearer pictures of them individually front and back?

It could well be because of the lighting and taking the photos in macro. I have certainly not handled any of them. I always wear gloves 

Will see what I can do about more photos. 

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0161.JPG

Archived