• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Small Silver Bars. 1oz Maples and 1/10oz Brits.

CollectorKyle

Evening all,

Been a member for a few months and love what some of you guys do in terms of stacking and forging your own stuff.

ANYWAY!!

Willing to sell as a job lot or separately.

2 x 1oz 2020 Canadian Maples - £27 Each

1 Tube of 2020 1/10oz Brits - Sold.

2 x 100gr Betts Bars - £82 and £80 for one with slight staining on corner.

1 x 3.2oz Hand poured bar (Assayed) - £65

All items minus the Assayed 3.2oz bar (ebay) was bought from here from reputable and experienced forum members. I have followed BYBs video on how to do the specific gravity test aswell and all items are good.

I have only handled these ones with gloves on minus picture purposes.

Betts Bars are in good condition with one having some staining/tarnishing (i dont really know) On the reverse.

3.2oz bar is good. Nice weighty little lump.

Maples have a few small dinks on the edgthe partially visible in photos but in good general condition. 

1/10oz Brits seem mostly fineI'm just a small dink one one of them (I have only taken the top few out)

Postage at your peril via Royal Mail.

Payment ideally via BT.

Will be getting posted tomorrow if bought tonight. If not Monday.

I have more pictures if required.

20210312_180935.jpg

20210312_181029.jpg

20210312_182105.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived