• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed R50 Rand 2006 1/2oz proof Giraffe.reduced

LiquidMetalsUK

Manufacturer: South African Mint
Issuing Country: South Africa
Year: 2006
Brands: South African Natura
Denomination: 50 Rand
Metal: Gold
Purity: 999.9
Metal Content: 1/2 Troy Ounce
Weight: 15.552 Grams
Diameter: 27.00mm
Quality: Gold Proof
Issue Limit: 1500 Worldwide
Presentation: Boxed with Certificate

In 2006 to celebrate the Giraffe, the South African Mint released a very Limited Issue Natura Giraffe 50 Fifty Rand Gold Proof Coin struck in solid fine 999.9 Gold weighing one half of an ounce of pure Gold.

To continue the theme of "Giants of Africa" series the 2006 coins depicts the Giraffe.

A Giraffe cow and her calf lying amongst thorny trees are depicted on the reverse of this Natura Giraffe Gold Proof 1/2oz Coin together with the word "Natura" and the denomination "R50".

On the obverse, a portrait of a Giraffe is featured together with the words "South Africa" and the year "2006".
These legal tender coins have been struck to proof quality using specially prepared dies and highly polished blanks.

this is a super rare coin and as such is a extremely high premium. 

cheapest I've found online available was £1499.95 plus delivery 

I'm looking at £1250 delivered SD 

reduced to £1050 

I am aware that this is a highly priced collectors piece and as such would consider half cash half silver/gold trade 

thanks for looking 

20201031_154838.jpg

20201031_154830.jpg

20201031_154814.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-171305_Chrome.jpg

Sorry to comment on your sales thread - but can I just say 'THIS IS HOW TO DO IT'. For me I look at the sales thread most of the time wishing that I could buy everything and sometimes not even understanding what the items on sale actually are. This item is brilliantly explained and boy do I wish I could buy it.

Good luck with the sale!!

• LiquidMetalsUK changed the title to R50 Rand 2006 1/2oz proof Giraffe.reduced

Archived