• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mayflower 400th Anniversary Gold Reverse Proof Coin

PuddinTame

hello all. new member here. just started stacking silver this month and wanted to find myself a good forum. been watching backyard bullions youtube videos and really liked them. im located in WA state. i have the Mayflower 400th Anniversary Gold Reverse Proof Coin for sale. the coin has not been removed from the capsule. just opened to photograph. comes with all original contents. Asking $750 shipped. payments can be made via paypal[add3%] USPS money order or certified bank check. US sale only. once i ship out [USPS 1st class with signature] i will provide a tracking number. i know i have never traded here before. i also have this on ebay. my name there is iron-ed with a 100% rating and 700 plus transactions. my ebay feedback rating is is below. its only to show my feedback score. im not trying to promote my ebay thread here. on to the photos

Feedback Profile (ebay.com)

gold 1-1.jpg

gold 2-1.jpg

gold 3-1.jpg

gold 4-1.jpg

Archived