• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Germania fafnir geminus

CHOMR

28 minutes ago, ZatStackz said:

That image looks like Apmex's site, but I don't see it available there yet.  Where did you buy from?  Thanks

It was there for a very short time. I got lucky and snagged one. Likely sold out now, unless they get more.

On 15/09/2020 at 12:53, Witcher said:

Bold doesn't even have "alert me".  And since they already released the standard medal, I guess they didn't feel the need to notify anyone of the 2 oz. 
I like Bold yet I don't like Bold.  Too often have I found myself having to contact them... asking... where is my order that I placed 2-3 months ago? 
As if they had totally forgotten I existed.

Yeah they are slow in the shipping department for sure but usually offer some of the best issue prices. I have about 6 pre orders with them now 😭😂

13 hours ago, Witcher said:

I got the alert too and when I saw the asking price, I passed!

Losing my precious cat today is one thing, but adding insult to injury with that insane price didn't help. 

I saw APMEX was asking $999 for the Geminus 2 coin set! Holy smokes! haha Pretty happy I got it from Bold for $312. 

15 hours ago, Witcher said:

I got the alert too and when I saw the asking price, I passed!

Losing my precious cat today is one thing, but adding insult to injury with that insane price didn't help. 

Sorry for your loss. I was shocked at how much the price had increased!

Archived