• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The curve

Not sure what to compare this curve to, thus I just call it the curve:

grafik.png.7d5fd0f95ea3dfcfe98631955dde2326.png

I have been expecting such a curve for quite a while for both silver and gold (thus I put it in the General PM thread).

The curve is almost self-explanatory but basically, the second marker is the peak and the third marker is a long term flat graph, AFTER the economic crisis that we have started to head into, a few months ago. The important thing is, it's higher than the flat line at the left (very roughly 2013 to 2019 (2020 for silver)).

It's also important it's a purchasing power curve, not a nominal curve ( I guess the flat line at the left should be going down, therefore). So, the question:

What do you expect the third marker to be - for gold and for silver (in today's purchasing power of £ or$)?

The reason I'm asking, I will try and get the peak and sell a bit there and keep the rest for the long term. But I'm also continuing to buy, for now. But once we will reach the level of marker 3 - but between marker one and two - during the upwards movement, I want to stop buying. Thus I'm wondering what do you think marker 3 will be (for each gold and silver) ? Marker 3 is supposed to stand for the long term new bottom after this current bull market.  It's also roughly the curve we saw from let's ca 2000 till last summer (for gold), till a few days ago (for silver). I expect a repetition of this pattern.

Archived