• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted - Empty Monster Box @ Dansco Supreme Albums

Filling in my time in lock down by sorting my collection and I have identified some needs and gaps in my collection. We probably all have them.

Firstly I am after an empty Monster Box, not to fussy as to what type. Just need something to hold assorted tubes in the safe.

I am looking for some older Dansco Supreme Type set albums, specifically those for Israel and Japan. They were discontinued sometime in the 80’s I think. I had them and had to sell them when I got divorced 20 plus years ago and have regretted it ever since!

Would also be interested in other Type set albums if anyone has them for sale, have Australian, USA @ PNG already. 

Looking for empty albums or part filled if the price is right. 
Hopefully someone out there can help.

Keep safe all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’ve a few monster boxes hanging around... So what’s an empty monster box worth then? And where do you hail from, Are you UK?

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

Hi,

I am in Australia, from what I have seen on the various forums, eBay etc they range from $A15 to over $A50 the top price ones don’t seem to sell often.

Given that postage will probably be expensive I was hoping to get one for an ounce of silver, either in sterling coin or a generic round.

what sort do you have?

Cheers

Brendan

• 3 weeks later...

Archived