• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Need mintage numbers for Royal mint 2018 Valiant coinage

fastlanwan

I cannot find the current year 2018 Annual report from the Royal Mint.. Is the 2018 Annual Report by the Royal Mint not available to download? If there is a newer one please post a link to it. I'm trying to find total mintage numbers on  2018 10 oz. silver Valiants. Since 2018 was the first year minted, I need that report. 

Thanks to any that can point out the correct direction for help. 

Valiant2018.jpg

I have emailed them direct through my account and will let you know asap of a response!

Bear in mind it is Christmas hours!

I have asked for the specifics of 2018 and the Valiant as a WHOLE series 10 and 1 ounce and proofs!

UNFORTUNATELY dude! the royal mint response is as below!

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we don’t have mintage figures for Bullion products.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Louise

Bullion Customer Service Team

The Royal Mint

enquiries@royalmintbullion.com

UK : 03456 005014

International : +44(0)1443 235909

6 hours ago, 5huggy said:

UNFORTUNATELY dude! the royal mint response is as below!

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we don’t have mintage figures for Bullion products.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Louise

Bullion Customer Service Team

The Royal Mint

enquiries@royalmintbullion.com

UK : 03456 005014

International : +44(0)1443 235909

Smells of BS to me.

50 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Smells of BS to me.

I'd love a job there  

a company  who doesn't do stocktaking......

Now that's a first 

Happy days 

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, FunkyChicken said:

Looks like Louise's pants are on fire...

Good old case of thrush me thinks 

Very disappointing as I was considering investing in the Valiant line depending on mintages. I guess I expected more of the Royal Mint.

Thanks to 5Huggy for sending in that request. I don't know if England has any freedom of information requests like the U.S. does. Even though the U.S. rarely gives out the information in its entirety let alone in a timely manner. 

Archived