• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sunshine silver dried out ?

SilverGameOfThrones

Is it globally we are having issue with physical silver dried out or its only Sunshine  silver dried out ?

I am asking because i am having hard time to find  Sunshine physical silver for sale last days 

If i see some Sunshine bullions or bars on the next day it's  gone , for example

JM had 10oz Sunshine bars 2-3 days ago and it was sold on the next day 

Thoughts ?

They mint a lot of different products for a lot of different organizations. They make the blanks for the U.S mint, aka silver eagles. It just depends on different production runs and who is their priority customers. I suppose their bars get minted when they have time...Plenty of other bars for sale... Next time you see them for sale, dont wait!!

Yes Sunshine product is very good liquid silver .

My theory is like this

As far as more and more people will wake up and physical silver demand will grow 

the "Good , Cheap and Liquid" silver in different  variations ( bars examples - Britannia, Royal Canadian Mint, Sunshine  ) will be dried out first 

Is this what we see last days ??? :) Keep stacking !

On 18/10/2019 at 09:29, champaign777 said:

Is it globally we are having issue with physical silver dried out or its only Sunshine  silver dried out ?

I am asking because i am having hard time to find  Sunshine physical silver for sale last days 

If i see some Sunshine bullions or bars on the next day it's  gone , for example

JM had 10oz Sunshine bars 2-3 days ago and it was sold on the next day 

Thoughts ?

I am having the same problem and they are hard to come by. They had an incredible design / logo (still do) that I really liked myself due to being an American. - Sunshine + Eagle (American side).

11 hours ago, silvernewbie said:

Also i think people who are not coin enthusiasts and want silver would rather have 1 10oz bar than 10 single coins, or ease of storage and convenience 

I do both myself. I really like 10 oz bars, but having silver coins to as well is great as well. The 10 oz silver bars as you said and I agree with you are easier to have the 10oz bars.

It's mostly just not paying more than .70 cents over the price of silver at any point.

Archived