• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Palladium is the future of PM, so why are there not many collectors in the UK.

goldfinger999

Nice to see this thread ressurected since i started it.

With PT its a different type of chemistry and a larger size top what is needed. Yes, there can be a shift from PD to PT has been stated but it will take some time before this comes to fruitation. its back to the drawing design board for new designs which will take some years to design, start and be approved. I have been a strong bull on PD for some years now. PD is going up not down and will remain high for some years to come. Looking at the true fundamentals and geo politics i dont see any alterations for some time.  

As i have said before....buy the metals they DONT WANT YOU TO BUY...there are those who will put you off. Look at posts on this forum from way back and see the negativity from reports they have viewed. All wrong and now up 300% since. None of them saw this coming.. the price of PD is still higher prices of early months of 2019 and is on a correction but still higher than its history inc 2018. let them clear these suckers out then buy! 

I would also like to remind everyone there is almost a 1 million oz defiect for 2019 and further deficits for 2020 and 2021. Just swaping PT for PD is gonna is NOT going to happen for some time (if ever) take done overnight.......NO.. gonna take a few years. Also PD is needed in other devices...it takes 1 tonne of ore to get 1.35 grams of PD. very few miners in the world you can count on your fingers, most in Russia (geo politics) with remaining in South Africa and very tiny in North America.   

IMO now, I am very bullish on PT, charts say swap silver for PT.

Since i am now no longer buying PD as it has exceeded my expectations since i bought all mine at $650oz. Silver bullion is a waste of time and space.  PT will bounce back and the charts say swap silver for PT. So sell your silver now and buy PT.

i am on the same agreement as johnson Matthey in regards to all the PT group metals

https://www.kitco.com/news/2019-04-04/Rhodium-Demand-Will-Remain-Strong-Johnson-Matthey.html

This story concerning Fiat Chrysler’s difficultly in meeting EU emissions standards illustrate why palladium will be in demand.  It is also clear that the production of electric vehicles will not be sufficient to solve the problem for some time.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-47845971
If global economic growth is reviving, demand for palladium will be even higher than what the market has discounted.
Read more at https://stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/t.pdl#xlf5yOQqsyxKpdtr.99

The following company in this video clip makes a point i do agree with...and yes i did buy some shares last year, up 300%.

https://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/precious-metals-investing/palladium-investing/jim-gallagher-palladium-rally-not-speculative/

BUY THE METALS THEY DONT WANT YOU TO BUY!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

getting cash for Pd and re-enter into Pt

USD 1,263.33 my dealer buy back

then go into Pt USD 985.20 my dealer sell

diff USD 278.13 keep

it is a steep price to be paying, and not recommended 

I sold and keep the cash, may be once Pt is real cheap, it can be used as my hedge on my silver again

• 3 weeks later...

Archived