• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silberling.de

II DALTON II

Hey guys, have any of you bought from these guys?

They have some things I want and I want to buy from them but having never used them before I am aprehensive. Also what payment methods do they take? I am using Google Translate to navigate the website and can't seem to find out if they take cards or paypal.

Hi Dalton. I see you found us.

Feel free to introduce yourself on the welcome new members section.

Having had a quick look at the site which is new to me....they are comparable with other German dealers that are known

to me and the other forum members here. I would say however that if they are anything like their peers then they should

be excellent to deal with.

What sort of stuff are you buying now?

I've always been a fan of the Perth stuff. Never lost money on a Perth coin yet. I tend to buy the current year bullion and flip them a year or two later. I'm looking to pick up some rolls of the 2015 Kooks and maybe just a couple of rolls of the 1 oz Goats.

I used them twice already and I paid by wire transfer. 100% satisfaction

Nice to hear. Could you elaborate on the process a little more please? I mean do you pay immediately upon placing the order or do they contact you afterwards with bank wore details and such?

• 3 months later...

Can only agree. I am desperatly searching for some old Perth stuff (which is how i found this thread  :lol: ) and found one of my holy grails on silberling.de. Navigating the website was not so easy, since I don't speak german, After a while i found this sub-site though: https://www.silberling.de/Shipping-Payment/?force_sid=6lfqe78mg5tt1olsn3jstrrb55

payment is only in advance - but that seems to be the rule with all german bulliondealers. Everything worked out fine though. Did take like 10 days for my order to arrive, which is more than okay. Packaging was above standard! got some very windy parcels in the past from other german dealers - here everything was wrapped up safe and sound.

Hi

I just looked at their site, thanks to this thread. Very simple question - VAT free silver like STG, or do you have to pay VAT on top for UK delivery?

Some interesting stuff though that you don't see anywhere else, in my view.

Archived